Current Work: CvRL 1.26
After a slight hangup from last night party I got up and fired up my workstation. The goal was clear: To assign values to all monster stats so the game is balanced and challenging.
I went through it all afternoon, alternating with some other local stuff… Finally advancing a lot on it… First off I had to dump all of the current monster data stored on a XML file into an easy to handle CSV file. I have decided to split the monster data into two files, one of the with the basic stats (the same way items are handled) and another one with the actionSelector modules and whatever complex data the monster definitions may have. This will make mantainance easier.
To see a not so exciting screenshot click here
Next: Balancing Items and Skills