A new version of Expedition is now available! just in time for the 2011 Annual Roguelike Release Party!
Thanks to the members of the playtesting team, for their feedback and bughunting 🙂
Take a look at the gameplay video for v0.3.1 !
It comes with the following changes (abridged) from v0.3
- Dual transfer screen for all equipment transfering operations (to caché, to ship, to town, etc)
- Globe model fixes for expedition and town positioning, increase zoom levels for less funny “gap zones”
- Allow selling expedition equipment
- Enhance store screen (bidirectional transfer)
- Added weapon and armor categories
- Trading food with natives is now possible
- Make stores restock
- Allow controlling volume for SFX and Music
- Fixes on combat scoring and morale bonuses
- Show wood costs over the building plan
- Enhanced rainfall animation
- Fix exponential food gathering on colonies
- Fix unit-picking algorithm for combat
Expedition works in Windows, Linux and Mac. A Windows JRE bundle is provided.
Download from: http://slashware.net/blog/expedition-the-new-world/