You can now make your frater monster evolve using magic necklaces.
An update for the crowdfunding commitments!
- Game Features
- Special rooms and features
- Hidden artifacts
- Frater monsters – Initial Version
- Minibosses – Will be merged with the Knights of Darkness
- Saving Game – DONE!
- End-game Journal – DONE!
- New environments – DONE!
- Intro images for new locations – DONE!
- Cutscenes for Intro, Game Over and Victory
- Cover art – DONE!
- Polished UI – DONE!
- Sound things
- Environmental Music – DONE!
- Sound Effects – Initial Version
- Optimized Android Native deployment – Initial Version.
- Optimized iOS Native deployment
- Play Store – Done!
- Amazon Store
- Chrome Web Store
- Firefox Marketplace
- Downloadable App for PC/Mac/Linux
- Create 3 new monster races for the Summoners – So far only 1 has contacted me
- Create 17 Knights of Darkness – So far, only 3 have contacted me
- Create Funders Version and distribute to 22 warriors
- Burn a CD with the OST for 5 Heroes
- Create Credits Section on the website and include 22 warriors
- Create 25 personalized virtual postcards
In other news, you might want to check out this book, written by a friend roguelike lover. It’s a 0.99 USD bargain for kindle, and the synopsis sounds pretty nice!:
Prince Aidan Gairden’s life was planned out for him 800 years before he was born. On his sixteenth birthday, he will take up Heritage, the magical sword wielded by his mother and generations of Gairden ancestors before him, and lead the kingdom of Torel into a new golden age of peace and prosperity.That’s how his mother envisions his impending reign. Aidan prefers to see it as decades of sitting in an uncomfortable chair listening to old men bicker over property lines and taxes. If Aidan had his way, he would leave the sword and throne behind for a life free of responsibility.To Aidan’s utter shock, Heritage grants his wish. In front of his parents and the entire kingdom, the sword rejects Aidan, leaving Torel without an heir.While Aidan struggles to find his place, an ancient evil awakens and provokes a war between Torel and the warrior tribes of the west. Thrust upon a bloody trail of deception and corruption, Aidan is forced to make a desperate choice: lead Torel in a war he does not believe in, or be banished from his home and family forever.