GOTO Day 0
Expected to advance a bit more but was caught up in a lot of work.
- Created project skeleton based on phaser-es6-webpack
- Coordinated with Giovanny the format for the assets. Agreed on a style (black layout + paper texture + color), hoping we can achieve it.
- Basic project setup, output a sample empty room with a sprite moving around using cursor keys.
- Implemented navigating through rooms, using a fixed mansion layout and basic art
- Talked with Ashton Morris, he’s going to work some awesome ambiance and SFX for the game.
- Giovanny set to work and sent me some initial artwork for testing integration
- Collision with room boundaries
- Collision with stage objects
- Pick up items
- Inspect stage objects
- Use keys on doors
- Character animations
- Layout generator including keys and doors
- Mansion history generator
Spent time: around 5:00