Another crazy day at work and adulting… but this is the 7DRL, there are no excuses.
- Room Collisions have been implemented, instead of checking point inside trapezoid, I just put some invisible blocks as boundaries.
- Added objects in the level with collisions and depth ordering
- Doors now have to be “used” in order to navigate, and you can potentially use other objects in the world too.
- Fade effect when using doors
- Picking up items, simple 9 slots inventory with an “active” item you can change with tab
- Paint walls and floors in the level with random colors
- Using keys to open doors
Giovanny continues working on the art part, mainly focusing on more floor and wall types, as well as some initial objects.
- Drop items
- Persist door status
- Better Inspect stage objects (Description)
- Character animations
- Layout generator including keys and doors
- Mansion history generator
Time Invested so far: 9:00