Well, onward with version 0.0.4, I decided to tackle the big thing first; as a result you can now check and review the detailed fight results screen, straight from your latest fights box!
This involved some databasecraft, but it came up quicker and painless than I thought.
- 0000090: [Task] Make all fight info persistant, show detailed fight info screen uppon request (slash) - resolved.
- 0000181: [Task] Allow seeing older messages - new.
- 0000177: [Request for Enhancement] Add support for login cookie to avoid to log each time - new.
- 0000089: [Task] Make all fight info persistant, show sum of caused damage on duels info box - new.
- 0000164: [Request for Enhancement] Add a better warning when exiting the tournament - new.
- 0000176: [Task] Add pixal clock to profile - new.
- 0000165: [Request for Enhancement] Show the price of what is being worn without de equiping - new.
- 0000160: [Request for Enhancement] Move the Attack button to the top of that challenge page - new.
- 0000159: [Task] Add weapon of choice dropdown - new.
- 0000109: [Task] Calculate shown time based on user timezone - new.
- 0000092: [Task] Show detailed pixal info, including current attack and defense - new.
- 0000091: [Task] Roll up the duel results slowly - new.
Aprox. Work Time: 256:00 (251:00+5:00)
Source Files: 140
Database Tables: 35