Ok. I was bored and didn’t want to start something in Pixal, so I will give a shot to CvRL, will try to fix all bugs and then release!
It’s been more than 2 years (last version was released August 14 2007). And some bugs have just been there, waiting…
Ok, I got the source and got it running (quickly, luckily this is not big deal with a java project with little dependencies). I then created a SVN repo for it (yeah, I managed to develop it a long time ago, investing a lot of time, using no revision control system).
So I can now develop, green flag.
Of course, I didnt use to keep track of my work back then, but I will do it in this new age. Wish me luck (and a quick release :P)
- 0000010: [Bug Report] Invisible Sprites - closed.
- 0000006: [Bug Report] Typo in pickup message - closed.
- 0000005: [Bug Report] Typo in level up screen - closed.
- 0000004: [Bug Report] Stuck in Petra Town water building - closed.
- 0000003: [Bug Report] Save Game Crash on Royal Chapel (slash) - closed.
- 0000001: [Bug Report] Wolf morph image is not being shown (slash) - closed.
- 0000625: [Bug Report] Typos - closed.
Aprox. Work Time: 2:00
Source Files: 518
LOC: 55740 (Lines of Code)
CLOC: 2938 (Comments LOC)
SLOC-L: 30403 (Logical Source LOC)