- Configured different terrain food modifiers
- Fixed refresh bug on the jcurses version
- Ship movement is now facing based instead of orthogonal
- Added Wind currents
- Ship speed is determined by its sailing point (which depends on it’s heading and direction of the wind: Beating, Close-Beam-Broad Reach, Running)
- Forest and mountains now block LOS
- Storms are now generated and can grow or shrink, they are also displaced by the wind and block your LOS
- Storms destroy your ships and make you get lost
- Special points of sail for storms (On Poles, Surfing)
Aprox. Work Time: 98:00 (88:00+2:00+2:00+2:00+4:00)
2 thoughts on “Expedition: Days 30, 31, 32, 33”
Did you ever play Seven Cities of Gold? Your game puts me in mind of it.
Indeed! I played a lot of the commemorative edition and years later came to know about the original one. I took a lot of inspiration from these.