Just in time for 2015 AARP… new version is on and is a great game changer! rooms are no longer safe as monsters will now follow you or assault you from other rooms if you make a lot of noise! There’s also a bunch of new spells including panic and charm, and effects on all enemies in the room.
Take a look! Current version is only available online, will be deployed soon on Android and Desktop.
- Make monsters notice the player based on the noise he makes and chase him from other rooms.
- Dungeon Sound: Alert nearby monsters when parrying or blocking.
- Dungeon Sound: Make explosion spells generate a lot of noise alerting enemies in all the dungeon.
- Add spells to cause blindness, panic, confusion and charm to one or all enemies.
- Add spells to detect items and monsters in all the level,
- Panic: Some enemies will flee from player (and into other rooms) when low on HP or under the influence of fear spells.
- Player Panic: Fear skill may cause you to lose control and try to flee in panic.
- Make some monster inmune to blindness (no eyes).
- Make some monsters yell to call for nearby support.
- Telepathy skill for monsters: Allows feeling the presence of the player and chasing him.
- Make friendly monsters follow player on safe rooms.
- Changes on ranged attacks AI to retreat into attacking range.
- Added different languages and make enemies yell when attacking or fleeing
- Remove music from first level
- Animation for floating enemies
- Don’t unequip ranged weapon if spent to allow quicker reloading
- Fix status ailments cluttering the inventory panel
- Save statues collection on online account
- Sort monster sprites by depth.