- Standard Edition
- Fellowship Edition
I also did an initial full pixel-art version of the new trailer, since my macbook is no longer operational (I’m not even sure the current work on the trailer is safe), that will take a little bit more.I intend again for this version to be the final way feature wise for the release on iOS and Steam. But that doesn’t mean much… I have had the same intent for about a year.Check the full changes log below!
- Animation for player!
- Add dungeon entrance
- Make monsters and player shake when hit
- Replace integrity with description for weapons and armor
- Allow moving by tapping any floor tile
- Allow switching weapons using Tab
- Allow throwing items with keyboard (“T”)
- Allow switching targets (Tab) and confirming (Enter) or cancelling actions(Esc) with keyboard.
- Reduce 1 minute of dungeon silence
- Allow recovering password via email
- Implement two handed weapons (Can’t wear shield at the same time)
- Add two handed bonus for some weapons. (Staffs, spears, etc)
- Increase size of rooms
- Generate rocks and reagents as a separate item group (more reagents to play with)
- Multiple types of room per level
- Remove “No spells used” Conduct when using a scroll
- Remove “Could use carbine” “skill”
- Make altars and wells not block ranged attacks
- Always hit with melee wands if wand expert
- Invisible invisible player sprite
- Enemy attack check for required min range
- Tweaks on 2.5D walls generation.
- Add new monster images on manual
- Fix issue with boots ground sprites