- Created heightmap using Perlin noise, and apply to Unity Terrain object
- Add the first layer of textures to the terrain based on height boundaries (ocean floor, grassland, and mountain).
- Make the boundaries between terrain types fuzzier by fading, dithering and adding noise to the height thresholds.
- Add forests by seeding with trees on the grassland band, and then growing them.
- Add support to load towns into the terrain
Music / SFX
- Added battle overlay so when you go to Combat mode it transitions smoothly into a more active track.
- Added ambiance background noise for land exploration.
- Better textures for the Muisca towns, more responsive to changes on lighting
- Changed sleeping hours prompt to use a slider
- Check time for the “sunny” modifier (only add during the day)
- Add notifications when finished resting.
- Added a “resting” label to the HUD shown while the expedition is resting.
- Use scrollwheel or +- to change the zoom level
- Remove automatic battle zoom