- Make individual features of towns “land” into irregular terrain when placing them.
- Allow setting the tiling sizes of the terrain layer’s textures.
- Paint terrain with rock texture based on its slopeness.
- Place towns in grass band.
- Prevent trees from being placed in steep slopes.
- Select between premade or procedural terrain based on the selected game mode.
- Paint “dirt” below trees and towns placed in the map with a semitransparent texture mask.
- Release camera lock on the main unit when entering combat mode.
- Add visible arrows as projectiles for archers.
- Transition to Game Over scene when the main unit dies
- Mouse movement in Exploration mode