Pixal: Day 50

Not many great things to say for a “Day 50” 😛

I made some internal data model changes, Item Types were previously tied to an anatomy, which forced me to do ugly data artifacts to allow item types to be shared between different anatomies. They are now uncoupled, which makes things less clumsy.

I also started doing the data model using DBDesignerFork, hoping it will ease mantainance on the future

Stats
Aprox. Work Time: 149:30 (147:30 + 2:00)
Source Files: 112
LOC: 11951
SLOC-L: 5507
Database Tables: 26

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s