TAKE A LOOK AT THE PLAYABLE VERSION
Day 5 – I couldn’t invest a minute on the project, such is life.
Day 6 – Despite some random events who took away almost all day, I managed to advance a lot over midnight. Here’s what I did:
- Allow readying weapons and armor
- Make the combat system work, weapons are spent, armor is damaged, damage is calculated based on combatants stats, etc
- Warp to hotspots if no monsters on room
- Add weapon enchantments to recover them when spent
- Create monsters based in depth
- Add monster data (partially based on Rodney)
- Add item data (partially based on Rodney)
- Inventory limit
- Title Screen
- Game Over cycle
- Victory condition
- Item generation based on depth
- Level up on down level
- Drop items
- Dungeon appearance enhancements.
In whatever time I have left, I’ll just playtest (no more features)
Pretty happy with results so far.
Phaser.io was very fun to work with, and I’m just scratching the surface. Phaser 2 came out today, ought to check it out definitively.
Thanks to Denzi, for his amazing pixelwork
One thought on “The Tablet of Ananias – Day 6,5”