Lot’s of work went into this one! PLAY ONLINE! Scroll down for details.
Some important news:
- The campaign has stalled again at 20% with about 1 week left (NOOOO!), help us revitalize it by sharing with your friends and contributing! This is what we are aiming to, music-wise (check it out, it’s awesome)
- We are on IndieDB now! vote for Ananias so that more people gets to know about it!
- Diet Ardee continues his Let’s Play with v1.19, exploring the different types of monster pets.
- Denzi and I continue working hard on the art and code side.
- Expect some exciting news on the Music part soon! but we need more funds!
Now for the changes:
- Healing Ponds – Explore the levels and you might find these one time wonders that replenish your hitpoints
- Stand by command – Order your pet monster to stay where he is
- Allow passing turn and moving around in safe rooms
- Flip sprites based on where they face
- Locate monster sprites slightly offset to give a better impression of depth
- Add title screen menu
- Enhanced monster descriptions
- Show player strength and pet stats
- Changes on save/restore flow
- Relocate location intro images
- Center inspector title and icon and change title color
- Nerf weapon bonus, Buff weapon malus
- Nerf healing upgrades
- Nerf skill point upgrades
- Change starting level for Jackals and Fairies
- Fix guard item AI for both enemies and pets
- Add more bone and ether enemies
- Make ranged attacks require skill points, make guardians attack ranged enemies
- Add skill points to archers
- Buff some early monsters skill points
- Add entrap to demonspawns
- Prevent archers from attacking covered by player
- Prevent warping into other monsters
- Prevent pets from warping while on defend command