We have advanced on defining a process for Level Design, I also gave a first look at the dungeon layout for Covetous. We are using a lot of information from the excellent Codex Wiki. All will be posted in the design repo (specifically, in the wiki)
Team building goes on, so far we have contacted the following:
- Level Design
- Orlando Mendez, an architect from Chile.
- Ryan Szrama: Has volunteered as a backup
- Mike Mann, who showed up some cool portfolio pieces, specially for non-pixel art. He also showed us some low res pixel art.
- Tony Vai: https://soundcloud.com/tony-vai/mixtown
- Adrian Fernandez: http://adrianfernandezfazio.bandcamp.com/
- Daniel Orta: http://jdanielorta.bandcamp.com/
- Gonzalo Cantarelli: https://soundcloud.com/cantarelli-cantarelli/
- Star Dstroyher – For whom we don’t have a portfolio link yet
- Ryan Szrama: Can help us setup a drupal website and has also offered to maintain the site on his hosting platform
We’ll be reviewing the sound portfolios and rounding up the graphics part which is crucial to get things going. The plan is to have first level of the dungeon covetous and retrofit the design process.
Just to clarify, this is a fan project, not commercial in any sense, plus there is no payment involved of any kind.