A new version has been released both on the web front and on Google Play.
Please don’t forget to rate the game, and share with your friends! I really need to get the rating up, since I released versions from early dev there, there’s a lot of 1 scores pulling the average down.
I also have a Patreon profile now, consider becoming a patreon to help me continue developing Ananias and other games!
- New Mobile UI layout
- Several room environments
- Show monster info when evolving pets
- New sound effects
- Increased Knight of Darkness rate
Update for the crowdfunding commitments!
- Game Features
- Special rooms and features – WIP, need additional art from Denzi
- Hidden artifacts
- Pets, charmed monsters and evolution – DONE!
- Minibosses – DONE!
- Saving Game – DONE!
- End-game Journal – DONE!
- New environments – DONE!
- Intro images for new locations – DONE!
- Cutscenes for Intro, Game Over and Victory – Waiting for art from Denzi
- Cover art – DONE!
- Polished UI – DONE!
- Sound things
- Environmental Music – DONE!
- Sound Effects – Initial Version
- Optimized Android Native deployment – Done!
- Optimized iOS Native deployment
- Play Store – Done!
- Amazon Store – Done!
- Chrome Web Store
- Firefox Marketplace
- Downloadable App for PC/Mac/Linux
- Create 3 new monster races for the Summoners
- Create 17 Knights of Darkness – Done!
- Create Funders Version and distribute to 22 warriors
- Burn a CD with the OST for 5 Heroes
- Create Credits Section on the website and include 22 warriors – Done!
- Create 25 personalized virtual postcards
One thought on “Ananias Roguelike 1.28 released”