- Ananias just had a very successful sale at IndieGameStand.com; all funds will be used to further advance on the development and polish of the game.
- On a related note, thanks in great part to the campaign the game has been Greenlit for distribution on Steam! I am doing all the paperwork and setup required and will be planning the features of the steam version for a successful release. THANKS TO EVERYBODY WHO VOTED!
- We are going live on Desura next May 22th.
- Our submission to GoG.com was rejected due to the game being “too small in scale in terms of production value” for their core users.
- I am also working towards the release of the iOS version; I have created working versions but haven’t been able to test due to lack of iPhone devices; the good news is it works great on iPad after a lot of juggling with music files encoding!
- If you missed it, check out the likelikelite episode 2 podcast where we talked a lot about the game.
Version 1.61 has been released! it’s now available on:
Windows, Mac and Linux
- ananiasgame.com (Standard)
Version 1.61 brings these changes:
- Arcane master can no longer unleash the full power of Elemental spells (however he can still use them safely)
- All classes can now use wands to freeze and shock enemies
- Friendly monsters no longer spend their summon points on safe rooms
- Barbarian charges cannot be parried now
- Default message windows are now better looking using sweetAlert
- Elemental spells now have new projectile graphics
- Show player info on Title screen, remove Profile page
- Changes on the “Online” menu to be easier to use
- Fixed yet another issue with using items on the ground
- Prevent befriending friendly monster’s summons as pets.
- Added timeout for connections to the server to prevent unresponsive screens
- Restored level 12 mini boss to Mermaid Queen
- Remove sockets initialization preventing offline play
- Migrated to Phaser 2.3.0
- Changes in music decoding monitor
- Use incremental version number for up to date check
- Add back font loader to prevent issues with fonts
- Change bit rate of music to allow iOS to decode