Rooms are now linked together, to do this I explore the rooms recursively, starting from these west and east of the courtyard; I scan the map for nearby rooms on each direction, recording the limit segments and then I pick a random place from the segment to place a door. Then I explore the connected rooms repeating the process, as a result the whole map is connected.
- Rooms’ minimum size is now bigger, in turn the generator now rejects structures in cascade, in case it’s unable to place or assign the rooms
- Entrance is now split on an in-castle portion and an outside castle segment.
- Finishing entrances and wall corridors
- Working on the rest of room builders
- Add moat and drawbridge
- Put kitchen next to dining rooms