Well, it’s been a long time!
This versions comes packed with heaps of bugfixes, UX enhancements and even new features.
Getting closer every time to the Steam and iOS release!
- Standard Edition
- Fellowship Edition
New Feature – Tactics
- Allow changing tactics: Offensive, Balanced and Defensive, with effects on hit and evade chance, damage and defense.
- Add tactic bonuses by class.
- Better commands for pets (Attack, Stay, Retreat). They obey orders based on their tame factor and the tame skills of player
- Magic expertise (being able to cast spells safely) is now determined based on magic power.
- Show full spell description on desktop
- Position of confirm and cancel buttons on Desktop
- Increase dialog size on Desktop and Tablet
- Show hit location before damage
- Fix scroll description for iliterate
- Add Don Tomás Knight of Darkness
- Show the inspected sprite instead of the player when examining something
- Add support for reading books
- Add books by David Williams, Adam Ring and Stephanie Barish
- Show player Lukas, and show player stats on Chibi
- Add tiny minimap for Mobile UI
- Show dialog background for inspector on CHIBI instead of scroll
- Add wall books only to library rooms
- Add WAXD + QEZC movement
- New pixel art logo, adjust title screens for new logo (including modal title for Chibi)
- Simplify HUD messages
- Enable back NPCs with a new conversation model
- Add Adra Ming NPC, including replacing the evolve potion generation with the NPC giving it to player.
- Relayout title screen for tablet
- Add first bundle for Russian
- Ensure min tween time with delay, use it on quick movement
- Allow sending debug tips to the devteam.
- Enhance debug info including stack trace and newlines.
- Try to prevent several reported critical errors.
- Try to prevent issue with sound being removed from cache by the time Cache.decodedSound hits on phaser.
- Monster AI refactor based on intents.
- Repair weapon scrolls validation
- Magic expert check
- Incorrect sprite for column when examining
- Prevent blue blink form stopping before time.
- Fix humanoid check for monsters.
- Fix max carry value.
- Keep track of the lost pet and remove petAway attribute when killed
- Don’t add skeletons when droping items on the rooms
- Prevent issue with invalid SFX ‘slash’ when cutting
- Prevent crash when playing invalid SFX
- Prevent paralysis using equipment or intrinsics.
- Allow Guard AI to attack after damaged
- Remove scroll from room when used
- Enable player action for depth > 24
- Fix Ring of Ananias appearance issues
- Prevent keyboard movement while on the “Now entering” and “Select Upgrade” screens
- Prevent issues with back button on menu, fix issues with in-game check
- Prevent issue when using keyboard outside game.
- Prevent taming monsters which are charmResistant.
- Fix linespacing issue for status ailments and apply to all text objects
- Make room max 6×8 for all layouts to prevent issues when changing layouts
- Prevent pet away status from sticking after new level