I worked hard during the weekend creating the trailer for the game; the idea with this and the new website is to try to reach some websites to have them write a bit about the game, hoping to get more players. I hope it works… take a look!
Many thanks to LiquidNitrogen, developer of Exalt Corp, for his contributions to the new graphics as well as valuable feedback for this version!
- Add new graphics for Crystal Caves
- Add walltop variations for Ruins, Caverns of Chaos and Crystal Caves
- Highlight room exits on Underground Lagoon and Darkness Abyss on the minimap
- Add new stair tiles
- Added bookshelves, tables and furnace furniture to the dungeon.
- Change pet’s skill points icon
- Increase minibosses hit points
- Reduce wand charges for non-magic masters
- Add out of depth monsters
- Hunters now start with a dagger as secondary weapon
- Start with secondary weapon equipped
- Reduce thrown weapon bonuses
- Change accuracy for Hunter when using bows (no longer 100%)
- Change base accuracy when throwing weapons
- Bonus accuracy for Hunter when throwing weapons
- Prevent throwing items when next to enemies
- Try to switch weapons when trying to melee with a bow
- Poke enemies with an arrow when trying to melee with a bow.
- Prevent archer and griffin from attacking on melee with full power.
- Show detailed messages for failing actions in the object inspector.
- Profile Panel: Check your friends list and your stats
One thought on “Ananias Roguelike 1.54 released with big changes, also a new trailer”