- The wiki starts growing! With the strategies and monsters pages building up from user experiences, go there and contribute with your knowledge 🙂
- iOS is the next target for release, I already submitted a version but it got rejected, we are pretty close!
- Steam comes afterwards, I am not going to take much more time preparing, I feel it’s almost ready.
Version 1.62 comes with lots of awesomeness! Desktop UI has been fully revamped and the two new classes (Ailorus Monk and Dumeril Sage) are now packed with all Fellowship Editions… so get them now if you haven’t 🙂
There is also a new title screen made by Denzi originally for the Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup project; I’m still talking with him to see if I can keep if there, else we will have to draw a new one.
It has been released to the following places:
- Standard Edition
- Fellowship Edition
Two new classes with new skills are now available
- Flying Kick: Unarmed ranged hit, doesn’t need to run
- Unarmed attacks get stronger with power
- Immune to poison and spell maladies
- Can use elemental spells several time
- Unleashes the full power of elemental spells
Other gameplay changes:
- Make all classes start with power 2
- New title screen from Denzi
- Changes on layout and menus for desktop version
- Add input fields (much easier text input) for desktop version, using my phaserTextField lib.
- Color animation for paralyze skill and paralyzed status
- Add Decoration for buttons
- Enhance flow for searching users on desktop mode
- Remove antialiasing from logo text
- Add overlay to switch weapon button
- Remove welcome screen
- Change “Lv” for Power
- Add back navigation for new game screen
- Change icon for back
- Log out sessions on server
- Allow multiple sockets per user
- Make usernames case insensitive.
- Disable DOM textfield for Android version to prevent crashing
- Fix missing Yendorian monsters
- Fix cornering issues in Lagoon
- Fix “Shot” typo
- Remove long message from mobile
- Fix issues with PIN handling