I’m shaking the roots of the game! Been working like crazy to make it more user friendly, you’ll notice soon!
Meanwhile here’s some interesting news.
- Ananias going greenlit while on sale on IndieGameStand.
- The history of development of the game.
- Design principles of the game.
- Who is the development team
- The influence of the Ultima series on the game
- Advantages of HTML5 development for multiplatform distribution
- The roguelike-likes, or the “THAT’S NOT A ROGUELIKE!” thing: roguelikenes, traditional roguelikes and making fun games.
- The abundance of bad games in the market made by unexperienced people or downplaying the value of gameplay.
- Plans for the future of Ananias.
- The game being rejected from GoG.com and their policies on “Production Values”.