The new version is HOT, but first, here’s some…
- Bad Juju Games, the company behind Desura, has filled for bankrupcy, fired some of their staff and is pretty silent about the future of Desura. Until there are news about it, I’m pulling the fellowship edition off it, and leaving only the standard, free to play one there.
- We are working on a new trailer for the upcoming release on Steam. It’s going to be awesome! here’s some teasers:
- So far I have released two versions of the game on testflight, this is going to be the final one before submitting it into the AppStore. I need people with all sorts of iPhone devices to test this! If you have one contact me for a free Fellowship edition in exchange of testing in your device!
- We are also on the way to the humble store for desktop.
- Game submitted to IndieCade, hoping jurors lo like it and get more exposure!
New Version 1.64!
This version contains a lot of changes, specially for user experience!
- Standard Edition
- Fellowship Edition
- Add big directional buttons for mobile
- Add “jumping” animations for movement and attack.
- Add new map sprites for weapons and armor
- Show more help on item effects on the object inspector
- Show more help for monster effects on the object inspector
- Check if can use items before proceeding to use them.
- Relayout inventory window
- Add arrows to directional buttons
- Relayout Desktop UI
- Add spellcasting SFX for energy and elemental magic.
- Allow selecting target when using item on ground
- Move confirm and cancel buttons to lower bar on mobile
- Add targetting indicator
- Add more indications for Alchemy.
- Add new explosion animation
- Spice up spell descriptions
- Change name of Pump Crossbow
- Gray direwolf
- Add pathfinding for monsters
- Increase defense of leather armor to 2, switch some defense values, make black robe non unique
- Make player block LOS of monsters
- Make ranged attacks spend points for enemies, allow animated directed projectiles for enemies
- Keep friendliness and summonness of monster when polymorphing
- Prevent mask reset when blinking red, while keeping the interpolation within bounds (hoping to fix the fades to black issue)
- Use new version of pathfinding lib, enable diagonal pathfinding
- Fix flow for underlying items usage
- Prevent examining features while targetting
- Fix Mouth and Kobold description
- Allow using items on self when standing same tile as pet.
- Prevent relayed action like magic attacks from ending before they are done
- Remove duplicate animation for charm monster spell
- Reduce number of consecutive corridors, and corridor size, for lagoon to reduce clashing
- Prevent multi upgrades on level up
- Change static images for “image” instead of “sprite”
- New music controller with built in audio creation, decoding monitoring and destruction