Energy Radar update

I had missing posting one last update on the work I have done on the “Energy Radar” project last year; I went one step further with some tweaks for the base display (fixing some stretching being done in the images).

Then I started tinkering on giving the project a big turn, since I still don’t have permissions to use the Pokémon characters, I’m considering using my own (well, I got them from an Oryx tileset)

In any case, the project remains on hold for now.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s