Oh my… this project is surely a lot of work. I’ll probably release another version with some usability improvements and leave it alone for a while, else I’ll stick to it forever (and I need to go back to generating revenue)…
Enough ranting! this versions comes with HUGE changes, you can play the latest version HERE. Changelist below:
- Show stats of nearby visible monsters
- Use speed stat and modifiers to decide turn order.
- Use evasion and accuracy (with modifiers) for battles
- Fix type damage modifiers, complete type x type table and use secondary types
- Add attacks and moves modifying stats temporarily.
- Implement FOCUSED status (increases critical attack chance)
- Make native evolved versions of monsters inherit moves from their pre-evolutions
- Prevent monsters from learning moves already on their list
- Fix issues with gym definitions
One thought on “PokemonRL 1.2 released”