We met together again and talked about our games and projects. 173 people signed up for the event and I think at least 70 roguelike developers and fans showed up including:
- Glenn Wichman – Developer of… erm… Rogue.
- Tarn Adams – Developer of Dwarf Fortress
- Brian Bucklew and Jason Grinblat – Developers of Caves of Qud
- Kornel Kisielewicz and Olgierd Humeńczuk – Developers of Jupiter Hell
- Noah Swartz – Organizer of the Roguelike Celebration
And lots of other awesome roguelike lovers!
Planning to do something cooler for next year (hope I can gather enough people again!)