I will be posting SPIDs (Slashie’s Project Idea Drafts) in the blog, they will be short ideas for games or other projects I may or may not develop into full projects. May be someone will be inspired by them and save me the trouble of developing them.
Based on Captain Tsubasa II: Super Striker for the Famicom, create a game that keeps the spirit of the original including the 2D graphics and cinematics, while allowing online play and other game modes.
- Playable in any browser and mobile
- No history mode.
- Select a team and play with your friends or…
- Create your own persistent team, and participate in tournaments.
- 2D illustrations similar to the anime
Some of the things to improve:
- Usability, keeping the style of the interface but removing it’s rough parts (fan translations had to struggle with it to make it work)
- No experience points / level up, players have fixed stats and it’s up to the player using their best abilities in the field.