Decided to pack a new version, this one contains small but important gameplay tweaks, seeking to make the Arcane, Hunter and Alchemist classes be more fun to play. Full changeset available below.
- Standard Edition
- Fellowship Edition
- New skill for Alchemist: Can use reagents multiple times
- New spell: Momi Gyr (Create Arrows) first circle of Matter magic. Creates a pack of arrows (quantity depends on the magic power)
- New spell: Rew Ram (Attack self) first cirlce of Mind magic. Makes an enemy attack himself once (works as a ranged attack for wizards)
- Remove separate spells to recover blunt and edge weapons, add weaker variation of repair weapon
- Make Hunter start with Momi Gyr spell.
- Make Arcane start with Rew Ram spell.
- Reduce MP cost of Kam Va (enchant wand) spell.
- Change Hunter magic schools to second circle of life and matter.
- Change Hunter starting magic power to 1.
- Make starting wands have full charge
- Cap combat to 13 max
- Allow closing the action dialog (canceling selection)
- Tweaks on help screens
- Create sprites in case they don’t exist, for the gameover screen
- Fix issue with magic power 0 when used in empty room
- Prevent targeting yourself on ranged mode
- Add key captures for arrows to prevent scrolling when embedded.
Plans for the future
I won’t have a lot of time next month for Ananias, however I have a big revamp in mind related to the structure of the world, and the plot of the game. Also pending are some missing steam achievements as well as fixing the steam overlay and finishing the keyboard command (although 90% of the game is now playable using a keyboard).